- Acknowledge receipt of all emails and online enquiries within 1 working day.
- Answer online enquiries, emails (and letters) with a full and satisfactory reply, with suitable urgency and within 10 working days.
- Where it may take longer than 10 working days to research and provide a full answer, provide an acknowledgment within 5 working days with the contact name and estimated timescale for a full reply.
- Respond to telephone calls courteously and promptly, i.e. within 5 rings (08:00 – 18:00).
- Provide a full response where possible or arrange for the appropriate person to contact the caller within 1 working day.
- Provide the name of the person answering and, if appropriate, of the person who will respond or should be contacted in future.
- Weekly inspection of communal parts of the estate.
- Report repairs and other matters identified through inspections, to the appropriate interested party or parties, within 5 working days.
- Comply with the timescales in the Complaints Procedure (available on request).
- Resolve complaints where possible within 10 working days and otherwise as quickly as possible.